Dry Ice Parcel
We offer 2 options for dry ice applications. Simple, off the shelf EPS dry ice systems, available from 5 litres to 94 litres and more advanced products featuring high-performance VIP panels to protect the payload allowing for the use of less dry ice. Both systems are cost-effective and easy to pack-out compared to other N2 frozen shipping products.
Sherpa Systems™ Dry Ice Shippers
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) insulation material used; moulded with density to achieve the performance standards required.
- Qualification reports available providing complete documentation for audit purposes.
- Tested to a constant ambient of +30°C, to ensure quality and efficacy of the payload is maintained.
- ‘Off the shelf’ dry ice systems are available from 5 litres to 94 litres.
- Provide users with a multitude of pre-qualified, robust solutions.
- Durations up to 225 hours
DeepFreeze™ Dry Ice Shippers
- DeepFreeze™ Utilises less dry ice to reduce freight costs
- Requires less storage space, smaller footprint, lower transportation costs
- Advanced insulation eliminates re-icing costs
- -65°C and -20°C products
- Duration from up to 96 hours
- DeepFreeze™ insulated shippers include a spacer and inner payload box keeping product at desired temperatures