The award-winning Original Golden Hour™ technology was developed to protect troops’ lives on the base and the battlefield in the harshest of environments and climates. Today, Pelican BioThermal’s packaging solutions provide the most reliable, longest temperature control duration on the market — 96 hours of thermal protection. Life-saving materials are housed in smaller, lighter weight, rugged and durable temperature controlled Crēdo™ shipping containers without the need for wet or dry ice or gel packs.
Pelican BioThermal provides:
- A full range of single use and reusable temperature controlled packaging options that cover the full range of the military’s needs — chilled, frozen, controlled room temperature (CRT).
- Custom design, engineering and manufacturing services to meet your specific requirements.
- Optimized payload ratio that reduces distribution costs by minimizing outer dimensions and maximizing interior payload capacity with 100% available for product.
- One hundred percent recyclable components that reduce your impact on the environment.
- A web-based asset management software solution (Crēdo ProEnvision) to track individual shipments around the globe, set up automatic maintenance, next shipments alerts and produce customizable reports.