We offer two options for dry ice applications. The first is a simple, off the shelf EPS dry ice system available from 5 litres to 94 litres. The scrond is a more advanced product featuring high-performance VIP panels to protect the payload allowing for the use of less dry ice. Both systems are cost-effective and easy to pack-out.
Sherpa™ Dry Ice Systems:
• Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) insulation material used; moulded with density to achieve the performance standards required.
• Qualification reports available providing complete documentation for audit purposes.
• Tested to a constant ambient of +30°C, to ensure quality and efficacy of the payload is maintained.
• ‘Off the shelf’ dry ice systems are available from 5 litres to 94 litres.
• Provide users with a multitude of pre-qualified, robust solutions.
• Durations up to 225 hours
DeepFreeze™ Dry Ice Systems:
• DeepFreeze™ Utilises less dry ice to reduce freight costs
• Requires less storage space, smaller footprint, lower transportation costs
• Advanced insulation eliminates re-icing costs
• -65°C and -20°C products
• Duration from up to 96 hours
• DeepFreeze™ insulated shippers include a spacer and inner payload box keeping product at desired temperatures
Click here for additional information on our dry ice parcel products.